FROM fart filtering cushions to nudity stickers, take a look at some of the most Outlandish travel products ever invented.
1. The Snazzy Napper is an essentially a blanket and an eye-mask in one and is advertised as offering privacy while travelling.
2. Orange rubber stickers - branded "Flying Pasties" - are designed to be placed inside or on top of a traveller's underwear and obscure their private parts from controversial full-body airport scanners.
3. The GasBGon cushion is designed to absorb the odour and sound of flatulance.
4. The JakPak jacket-tent outfit was unveiled earlier and is designed so that travellers can don the waterproof shirt during the day before transforming it into a tent at night.
5. Designed to fit two travellers underneath, the Dualbrella costs around $20 - but don't be surprised if you receive strange looks while using it.6. Want to relive the dorky days of your childhood? The Bananabunker - which protects your banana from bruising when placed in your backpack - can take you there.
7. That's not a knife - this is a knife! Designed for any occasion, Wenger's Giant Knife has 87 implements and 141 functions and will set you back $US1400 ($1415).
8. The Relax 'n Nap Traveller pillow aims to solve the age-old problem of how to breathe while asleep.
9. Are you a messy eater? Avoid spilling food on your gear while travelling with the BeltzBib.
10. The Renaissance Premium Travel bidet - designed for washing the genitals while travelling - is advertised as offering "the best and highest water pressure" for a thorough clean.
Send us your reviews about this ridiculous products ..