1. iPhone Supreme (£1.7 million)The world’s most expensive mobile phone was unveiled in Britain during November 2009. It is a gold iPhone which is encrusted with almost 200 diamonds. The casing of the exclusive iPhone 3GS Supreme has been crafted using 271 grams of 22 carat solid gold.
iPhone SupremeThe front bezel houses 136 flawless diamonds totaling a massive 68 carats, whilst the Apple logo on the back is made from another 53 diamonds. The front navigation button is even made from a single 5 carat diamond.
iPhone Supreme Box
2. GoldVish Le Million (£700,000)This GoldVish Le Million is the world’s second most expensive mobile, with a price tag of £700,000.
GoldVish Le MillionThe unusually shaped handset is made out of 18 carat white gold, and features 1,800 diamonds which total an amazing 120 carats.
3. GoldVish Pieces Unique (£695,000)There are only said to be three of these outstanding mobiles in the world, with one which we know of being sold to a Russian Businessman.
GoldVish Pieces Unique
GoldVish Pieces Unique
4. Diamond Crypto Smartphone (£595,000)The Diamond Crypto Smartphone is quoted as the world’s fourth most expensive mobile phone. Russian firm, JSC Ancort, has developed a Windows-based smartphone ready for Peter Aloisson’s (the designer of the phone) bejeweling that employs “powerful encryption technology” to “provide secure protection of information against kidnapping, technological blackmail, financial racketeers and corrupted state officials” . This security feature is really essential since every thief will certainly wish to have one of these.
Diamond Crypto Smartphone
5. Vertu Cobra (£170,000)The Vertu Cobra is the fifth most expensive mobile phone on the planet. Parisian jeweler, House of Bucheron, linked up with Nokia subsidiary Vertu on this limited-edition series of eight Cobra phones, which include a 2 carat pear-cut diamond, a 1 carat round diamond, two emerald eyes and 439 rubies totaling 21 carats.
Bucheron for Vertu CobraVertu phones also link up to a special concierge service with information about travel, entertainment, restaurants and events.
Bucheron for Vertu Cobra
6. VIPN Black Diamond Smartphone (£160,000)At £160,000, the Black Diamond Smartphone holds the sixth place in the list. It is a Quad-band phone with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, an Intel 400Mhz processor running Windows Bobile, a 4 megapixel camera and a 2-inch touch sensitive screen. It also comes with an internal memory of 128MB and a 2GB SD card for external storage.
VIPN Black Diamond SmartphoneThe designer, Jaren Goh, has used some pretty impressive materials for the build, featuring titane with polycarbonate, mirror-finish cladding and diamonds.
7. Vertu Diamond (£47,500)Another Vertu phone with tiny diamonds dotted all over holds the seventh place in the list. The phone’s body is constructed from the finest platinum, underpinned with ruby bearings and equipped with a similar ceramic composition, originally intended for the space shuttle.
Vertu DiamondOnly 200 such phones will be sold in jewellery and department stores worldwide.
8. Motorola V220 Special Edition (£28,000)Motorola has also shown its presence in this luxury phone market with the V220, which lies in 8th position. Austrian designer, Peter Aloisson, has taken a standard Motorola and studded it with 1,200 diamonds and added a keyboard inlaid with 18 carat gold.
Motorola V220 Special EditionA wonderful looking phone, well suited to WAGs and actresses in our opinion!
9. Amosu Diamond iPhone (£22,000)The Amosu Diamond iPhone, which comes in 9th place, boasts an impressive 420 diamonds at a total weight of 5.65 carats, set in 18K white or yellow gold.
Amosu Diamond iPhoneThis phone can also be ordered in white, black or pink sapphires. The phone, manufactured in the UK by Amosu, costs a staggering £22,000.
10. Gresso Black Aura (£7,000)Gresso boastfully claims that its Black Aura mobile phones are 200 years old – due to the age of the African Blackwood on each phone’s case!
Gresso Black AuraThe Black Aura collection ranges from £3,500 to £7,000, with the most expensive featuring an 18-carat gold front panel.